Sunday, December 7, 2008

Managing Your Grocery Shopping

I wanted to share with you guys some new sites that I have found that have really helped on my grocery bill. This does take some time, but it is worth it. The other day at Albertsons I got the big size of Juicy Juice for .99 each using coupons and ad shopping. Just bookmark the following links and it is easy to check every week. I promise after a few weeks you will be surprised at how much you can save.
Pinching Your Pennies
Not sure how well this one is in all state, but for Nevada it is awesome. Every week it list the deals in all the local grocery ads. It stars them to show how great of a deal. One * an ok deal 5*s an awesome deal. It also tells you what coupons to use from the Sunday paper as well as link you to coupons sites on the Internet to print more coupons. It will also send you emails with online shopping codes that can save you on shipping.
Shortcuts
This site allows you to add coupons to your shopper card. Here in Vegas, we have shopper cards for almost every store. Some examples of stores with shopper cards: Smiths, Albertsons, Kroger, Vons. The great thing about this site is that you don't have to print coupons they are added to your shopper card and deduct at the registar. You can print out a list of what you have on your card so you know.
Proctor and Gamble
This site is from Proctor and Gamble Products and can also load onto your shopper card. I wish this one would just print because I would like to use them at Wal-mart and Target, but sometimes the grocery stores do put non-foods on good deals.
Cellfire
This site also links to shopper cards. It does however have some different sites besides just grocery stores. But another don't have to carry the coupons. If you have Internet on your cell phone it will send you an email so you have your list right there.
I hope these help everyone save a little extra money especially over this holiday season.
Just a side note. If I print out list from these sites, I use my printers fast draft setting to save ink.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I love these websites. They sure do save money!