Friday, December 12, 2008

Saturday Spotlight--My Mom

My Saturday Spotlight for this week is My Mom, Rondi Petersen. My mom has always been one of the people that I have looked up too, that I have wanted to be like, and that I love with my whole heart.

Just like most moms and daughters, we had a wonderful butting head days, also known as teenage mother daughter relations. Thank goodness, I made it out of that stage, to realize that my mom loved me and wanted the best for me. Though I didn't think it at the time, I see now all that my mom saw in and hoped for me.

My mom is an awesome grandma. She loves her grandkids. I mean how many grandmas do you know that put unlimited texting on their cell phone so thier grandaughters can text them all the time.

My mom is a great example. She has her priorities and knows what needs to be first in her life so that everything else can be done and accomplished. She taught me that sometimes you just have to leave things as they are and play with your kids. (I am really good at that one!)

More than anything, she has taught me how to love and be the best person that I can be.

1 comment:

Rondi said...

Obviously I am way behind in reading blogs. Thank you for what you wrote. You just made my Sunday. And I will always love you no matter what.